Mercedes-Benz London SAFE Service Booking
The team here at Mercedes-Benz London remains committed to serving the needs of our customers while ensuring the highest level of safety for our employees and our community. Our Service Department is once again OPEN to ensure that your vehicle’s well-being is one thing you don’t have to worry about in these difficult times. With our new SAFE Service process, we’re taking extraordinary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SAFE SERVICE APPOINTMENT
Complete our Online Serving Booking Tool or give us a call at 519-668-0600 to book your appointment. A member of our staff will get back to you quickly to confirm your appointment.
Concierge Pick-up/Drop-off LIMITED
A member of our staff will pick-up your vehicle from your home and drop if off when the service has been completed. This service is available on a limited basis and, as such, we cannot guarantee its availability on a given day nor that your vehicle will be returned to you same-day.
Contact-Free Drive-Through Drop-off
You bring your vehicle to us with a Contact-Free Drive-Thru Drop-Off and we notify you when your service has been completed and your vehicle is available for pick-up. Throughout this process, we take every precaution to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our employees. More information on this is available below.
How does our SAFE Service Customer Pick-up/Drop-off Process work?
1. At your scheduled check-in time, drive your vehicle through our opened Drive-Through doors, park your vehicle, shut the engine off and leave the keys in the ignition. An employee will acknowledge your arrival from a safe distance. Please exit the dealership at this time.
2. After you have safely left the premises, a member of our team will sanitize all of the touch points on your vehicle, check it in and contact you to review your appointment details.
3. If your vehicle requires additional repairs during this visit, a member of our Service team will contact you by phone, email or text before proceeding.
4. Once your vehicle service is complete, we will prepare your invoice, email you a copy and process your payment online or over the phone.
5. We will then park your vehicle and sanitize all touch points.
6. When you arrive back at the dealership for pick-up, you’ll need to contact your Service Advisor by phone, email or text and they will coordinate the return of your sanitized vehicle and keys.
7. If you need to pick your vehicle up after-hours, you must let us know in advance. You will need to bring a spare set of keys as we will leave your vehicle in the lot with the sanitized keys and paperwork in the console and the vehicle locked.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
‣ The government of Ontario has deemed Mercedes-Benz London an essential service. As such, we are here to assist you with your automotive needs. With that said, the health and safety of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority.
‣ Sanitization of all touch points will occur when we check-in your vehicle and when we check it out. This process includes sanitizing keys, outer and inner driver’s door handles, steering wheel, shifter, driver’s seat belt and buckle, driver’s door panel, arm rest and centre console. We’ll also install/remove covers on driver’s seat and driver’s floor mat.
‣ Our Concierge Pick-up/Drop-off Service is available on a limited basis. The same sanitization practices will be performed for this service as for our Customer Pick-up/Drop-off service. We cannot guarantee that a spot will be available on your preferred appointment date. Likewise, we cannot guarantee the exact pick-up time of your vehicle or that your vehicle will be returned to you on the same day.
‣ If you’ve recently tested positive for COVID-19 or are currently experiencing symptoms consistent with the disease, we ask that you refrain from booking an appointment at this time. We will be happy to assist you in the near future.