Mercedes-Benz 2019 GLC Dimensions
What Are the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions
If you’re looking for a luxury midsize SUV that has the size and features needed to adapt to any situation on the road, look no further than the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV! Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions and versatile features below.
What Are the GLC Interior Dimensions?
With standard 14-way power-adjustable front seats, seating for five, and plenty of room for passengers to relax in, the GLC remains a popular choice among families.
- Front Headroom: 106.4 centimetres
- Front Shoulder Room: 145.5 centimetres
- Front Legroom: 103.6 centimetres
- Rear Headroom: 100.5 centimetres
- Rear Shoulder Room: 143.6 centimetres
- Rear Legroom: 94.7 centimetres
- Cargo Volume: 550 litres – 1,600 litres
What Are the GLC Exterior Dimensions?
Thanks to its sizing and features like power-folding side mirrors, the 2019 GLC strikes a balance of maneuverability while still providing a notable presence on the London roads:
- Overall Length: 465.6 centimetres
- Overall Height: 164.4 centimetres
- Overall Width w/ Mirrors: 209.6 centimetres
- Wheelbase: 287.3 centimetres
- Wheels: 19 inches, 5 spokes
GLC Cargo Space & Features
Packed with a spacious 550 litres of dedicated cargo space where you can fit whatever you need to for road trips and errands. With the rear seats down, the cargo space expands into the cabin for up to 1,600 litres of space. You’ll also have the advantage of a lockable storage compartment underneath the cargo floor. The GLC cargo space also comes equipped with:
- Retractable luggage cover
- 12-volt power port
- Side cargo net
- Chrome-plated tie-down hooks
Explore the New Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz London!
Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC, to find the right model to take home to London. Our staff will go over your needs, including covering the hybrid GLC technology, to make sure you find the right Mercedes-Benz SUV!