Mercedes-Benz 2018 E-Class Reviews
Reviews of the 2018 E-Class
To get a sense of what the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class has to offer, continue on to see the reviews.
Edmunds: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is one of the most technologically advanced cars on the road today.”
Indeed, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class offers technology features not seen in other models.
- Car-to-X Communication: Communicate with other drivers as you cruise around London. You will receive road condition and traffic updates based on what other E-Class models on the road have experienced, and your vehicle sends updates to them, as well.
- PRE-SAFE: PRESAFE Sound emits pink noise to protect your ears from the sounds of an accident when it sense an imminent collision, and PRESAFE Impulse Side prepares you for side impact, inflating the front seat bolster.
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC: The adaptive cruise control system not only maintains a safe distance from the car ahead of you, stopping and accelerating with the flow of traffic, but it also changes lanes on its own when you engage the turn signal.
- COMAND Navigation: With 3D maps and a touchpad controller, getting where you need to go has never been easier.
Car and Driver: “The E-Class is peppy regardless of powertrain. The steering is nicely weighted, the brakes are excellent. The car feels solid and predictable in the best Benz tradition.”
With a vast array of powertrain options and performance-enhancing features, driving the Mercedes-Benz E-Class around Middlesex Country is fun and controlled. Choose from the following engines:
- 2.0L inline-four turbo rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo rated at 396 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo rated at 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque